Uttar Pradesh Bar Council Declaration Online Form
Uttar Pradesh Bar Council has announced Online Application Form for the Declaration Process. Those Advocate Are need to feel the Enrolled After July 2010 declaration Form 2016, Interested and Enrolled Candidates should read the Full Notification carefully Before Apply Online.
Post Date : 06 Sept. | 06:15 PM
Post Name : Uttar Pradesh Bar Council Declaration Online Form 2016
Bar Council of Uttar Pradesh
Declaration Online Form 2016
Important Dates To Apply
- Starting Date of Declaration From : July 2016
- Last Date To Submit Declaration Form : 31/10/2016
- List Announced for Selected Candidates : Notified Soon
Application Fee Process
- General / OBC : 0/-
- SC / ST : 0/-
- No Application Fee
Eligibility of Declaration
- Enrolled in UP Bar Council After July 2010 Are Required to Submit the Form
Not Eligibility of Declaration
- No Need to Submit Declaration Form, If Advocate Enrolled Before July 2010
Process to Fill the Application Form
- Should Open the Apply Online Declaration Form To Fill The Application.
- Submit Your Basic Information to Generate Login Details For Further Refrence
- Open the Login Page For Further Process
- Enter Your Login Details As you Received via SMS / Email / For Registration Process
- Collect the Required Document and Upload it on required filled to Complete and Print Declaration Form
- On July 23, 2016 ,Bar Council of Uttar Pradesh has resolved a comprehensive meeting to ask for a declaration form that who can enrolled After July 2010 as a Advocate .
- Candidates should Fill the Declaration Form as per Rules of 2005.
- Candidates would be required 2 Passport Size Photograph to attach with Application Declaration Form.
- At present there are more than 1,00,000 Advocates on the rolls of the Uttar Pradesh State Bar Council, who elected the Members of the Bar Council.
- To admit persons as advocates on its roll
- To prepare and maintain such roll;
- To entertain and determine cases of misconduct against advocates on its roll
- To safeguard the rights, privileges and interest of advocates on its roll;
- To promote and support law reform;
- To conduct seminars and organize talks on legal topics by eminent jurists and publish journals and paper of legal interest.
- UP Bar Councils has decided to circulate the format of the Declaration Form to all the Bar associations.
- Now Advocates would be able to download the same from the website of the Bar Council of India.
- Candidates can submit the format to their respective Uttar Pradesh State Bar Council or their respective Bar Association.
- Advocates are now able to submit the format directly to the UP Bar Councils.
- Candidates have also filled up the Applicant Verification Forms as per rules of 2015 who enrolled after July, 2010.
- Such Advocates are required to fill these Advocate Declaration Forms for giving their details that they have passed A. I. B. E
Note: Interested Candidates Should Read the Full Notification Carefully Before Apply Online
Post by Author -: Rishabh Singh | Official Website:- www.govtjoblive.in