UPSC Recruitment 2018: Assistant Geologist, Administrative Officer & Other Posts (120 Vacancies Opening) – Last Date 03 May 2018
UPSC Recruitment – Apply For 120 Assistant Geologist, Administrative Officer & Various Vacancy.: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) recruitment department has announced advertisement applications to recruit for the post of 120 Assistant Geologist, Administrative Officer & Various Vacancy.
Short Details About UPSC Job 2018
About UPSC Vacancies:
No of Vacancies: 120 Posts
Post Name :
- Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Physiology): 06 Posts
- Assistant Geologist: 75 Posts
- Administrative Officer: 16 Posts
- Drugs Inspector: 07 Posts
Important Dates to Apply:
- Last Date To Submit Online Application : 03 May 2018
Scale of Pay :
- Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Physiology): Rs. 15600 – 39100
- Assistant Geologist: Level-8
- Administrative Officer: Rs. 9300 – 34800
- Drugs Inspector: Level-10
Required Qualification for UPSC Recruitment :
- Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Physiology): Candidates should have possessed degree of MBBS with M.Sc. (Physiology); or Master of
Science (Medical Physiology) with Doctor of Philosophy (Medical Physiology); or Master
of Science (Medical Physiology) with Doctor of Science (Medical Physiology).
- Assistant Geologist: Candidates should have possessed Master’s Degree in Geology or Applied Geology or Geo-exploration
or Mineral Exploration or Engineering Geology or Geo-chemistry or Marine Geology or Earth Science & Resource Management or Oceanography and Coastal Area Studies (Coastal Geology)or Environmental Geology or Geo-informatics from a recognized University or Institution.
- Administrative Officer: Candidates should have possessed Bachelor’s degree of a recognized University and 2 years Experience.
- Drugs Inspector: Candidates should have possessed Degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Science or in Medicine with specialization in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology from a University established in India by law.
Required Age Limit as on 03.05.2018: Max 30 years
Location : All India
UPSC Mode of Selection : Through Interview.
Application Fee Process :
- SC/ ST/ PH/ Women Candidates : No Fee
- For All Categories : fee of Rs. 25/-
Candidates should make the payment of fee by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
Process to Apply For UPSC Vacancy : Candidates should apply online by visiting official website atwww.upsconline.nic.in
Govt Job Live जैसी मिलती-जुलती फर्जी वेबसाइट से सावधान रहे! और हमेशा Type करे WWW.GOVTJOBLIVE.IN
Link Details of Advertisement and Application Form: Getting more information official recruitment notification, be sure to check this link:
About Union Public Service Commission
The formation of the Union Public Service Commission was in the year 1926 on 1st October. The headquarter of the Commission is located at Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi. To conduct the civil service examination the union public service commission has been established. It is seen that initially the civil service examination were conducted in London. The maximum age of applying for the exam were 23 age and 18 years is the minimum age. But from the year 1922, the Civil Service Examination was started in India and first one was held at Allahabad and the next in Delhi.
The Chairman is heading the Commission and Prof. David R. Syiemlieh is the Chairman of the Union Public Service Commission. There are other 7 members who is helping to control the Commission with Chairman. The main function of the Commission is to conduct the examination and appointing them in the service. They also make the direct recruitment for the candidates. The Commission conducts the examination for IAS, IES, IES ISS and Geologist.
The main qualification which the candidate should hold is that they should have the minimum bachelor degree which can be any stream. The candidate should have pass the degree from the recognized university. The candidate do have the option to apply the examination the UPSC website. The selection process is the candidate have to clear the prelims written exam, main written exams and final round is the interview. Those who are clearing the examination will be directly appointed. The candidate can get all the information regarding the admit card, answer key, cut off and the result from the website itself. Those who are clearing the examination will be appointed and their future will be bright.