TSPSC Hall Ticket 2018 : LP, SGT, PET & SA CBRT Call Letter Announced
TSPSC Hall Ticket 2018 Announced For LP, SGT, PET & SA CBRT Call Letter: Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) examination department has released call letterfor attending computer based recruitment test for the posts of School Assistant (SA), Language Pandit (LP), Secondary Grade Teacher (SGT) & Physical Education Teacher (PET) of Advt No 52 to 56/2017. Candidates who had applied for these posts would be able to download their call letter by below mentioned link…
- Computer Based Recruitment Test (CBRT)/ Online Mock Exam will be held : 24-02-2018 to 04-03-2018.
|Name of Post||Date of Exam||TSPSC Admit Card|
|LP (Telugu)||24-02-2018||Download here|
|School Asst (Telugu)||24-02-2018||Download here|
|SGT (Telugu Medium)||25-02-2018||Download here|
|SGT (English Medium)||25-02-2018||Download here|
|School Asst (English)||26-02-2018||Download here|
|School Asst (Maths)||26-02-2018||Download here|
|School Asst (Social Studies)||26-02-2018||Download here|
|School Asst (Physical Science)||27-02-2018||Download here|
|LP (Urdu, Marathi, Hindi)||27-02-2018||Download here|
|School Asst (Hindi, Kannada, Tamil, Urdu)||28-02-2018||Download here|
|School Asst (Physical Education)||2/3/2018||Download here|
|School Asst (Biological Science, Maths & Social Studies)||3/3/2018||Download here|
|School Assistant (Physical Science)||3/3/2018||Download here|
|SA (Biological Science, Mathematics & Social Studies)||4/3/2018||Download here|
|PET (English Medium)||4/3/2018||Download here|
Official Website: Click Here
Candidates can also download their admit card/call letter from the Official website of TSPSC.
How To Download TSPSC Hall Ticker/Admit Card 2017:
We have mentioned below some steps to know about how to download admit card from the official website of the department –
- Need to visit on the official website.
- After that, you will be seeing an “Advertisement” section.
- Need to search admit card notification for the current post from that page.
- You would get the registration no during filling the application form.
- You will be need to fill the “Registration No.” and the “DOB (Date Of Birth)”.
- While you enter that, your registration would be detected by the department and the admit card for the examination will display on your digital screen.
- Then you need to download admit card and should to take a hard copy of it to give the exam.
Candidates should keep in mind that without admit card they will not be able to sit in the examination and not be able to give the exam and his application would be also cancelled by the department and their result would be out from this competition. So, hurry up and download the admit card to give the exam and make your future secure.