TNPSC Hall Ticket 2018 : LP, SGT, PET & SA CBRT Call Letter Announced
TNPSC Hall Ticket 2018 Announced For LP, SGT, PET & SA CBRT Call Letter: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) examination department has recently released call letter for the posts of school Assistant (SA), Language Pandit (LP), Secondary Grade Teacher (SGT) & Physical Education Teacher (PET) of Advt No 52 to 56/2017 to attend computer based recruitment test. Candidates who had applied for these posts would be able to download their call letter for attending written examination by below mentioned link…
- Computer Based Recruitment Test (CBRT)/ Online Mock Exam will be held : 24-02-2018 to 04-03-2018.
S. No. Name of Post Date of Exam TSPSC Admit Card 1 LP (Telugu) 24-02-2018 Click here 2 School Asst (Telugu) 24-02-2018 Click here 3 SGT (Telugu Medium) 25-02-2018 Click here 4 SGT (English Medium) 25-02-2018 Click here 5 School Asst (English) 26-02-2018 Click here 6 School Asst (Maths) 26-02-2018 Click here 7 School Asst (Social Studies) 26-02-2018 Click here 8 School Asst (Physical Science) 27-02-2018 Click here 9 LP (Urdu, Marathi, Hindi) 27-02-2018 Click here 10 PET 28-02-2018 Click here 11 School Asst (Hindi, Kannada, Tamil, Urdu) 28-02-2018 Click here 12 SGT 02-03-2018 Click here 13 School Asst (Physical Education) 02-03-2018 Click here 14 School Asst (Biological Science, Maths & Social Studies) 03-03-2018 Click here 15 School Assistant (Physical Science) 03-03-2018 Click here 16 SA (Biological Science, Mathematics & Social Studies) 04-03-2018 Coming Soon… 17 PET (English Medium) 04-03-2018 Coming Soon…
Official Website: Click Here
Candidates can also download their admit card from the Official website of TNPSC,
How To Download TNPSC Admit Card 2017:
We have mentioned below some steps to know about how to download admit card from the official website of the department –
- Need to visit on the official website.
- After that, you will be seeing an “Advertisement” section.
- Need to search admit card notification for the current post from that page.
- You would get the registration no during filling the application form.
- You will be need to fill the “Registration No.” and the “DOB (Date Of Birth)”.
- While you enter that, your registration would be detected by the department and the admit card for the examination will display on your digital screen.
- Then you need to download admit card and should to take a hard copy of it to give the exam.
Candidates should keep in mind that without admit card they will not be able to sit in the examination and not be able to give the exam and his application would be also cancelled by the department and their result would be out from this competition. So, hurry up and download the admit card to give the exam and make your future secure..