Latest PSC Jobs 2017 (Upcoming 2,24,241 Vacancies) Recruitment Opening in Public Service Commission
The Public Service Commission is one such entity which acts as a major source of government related job opportunities for many candidates in the country. The main objective for establishing the Public Service Commission by the Government of India is to enhance the job opportunities in each state of the country by a single channel, given authority to take care of the recruitment process of each state.
|Latest Government Jobs||Latest Bank Jobs|
|Latest Police & Defense Jobs||Latest Railway Jobs|
|Latest Medical Jobs||Graduate Jobs|
|Employment News||Teaching Jobs|
|UPSC Online Recruitment||SSC Online|
|PSC Jobs||Free Job Alert|
There are many advantages in PSC Jobs. The pay scale will be higher and according to the higher post the salary will be getting increased. There are many different types of posts available in PSC Jobs some of them are Geologists, Chemists, Scientific Officer, and Programmers and so on. The educational qualification and the age limit varies for each post.
Apply Now PSC Recruitment Ongoing (27652) vacancies of Public Service Commission Sector:
- Chhattisgarh PSC Recruitment 2018: Assistant Forest Guard, Forest Ranger & Other Posts (358 Vacancies Opening) – Last Date 07 Jan To 08 Feb 2018
- PSCWB Recruitment 2017: Disaster Management Officer, Junior Engineers Posts (44+ Vacancies Opening) – Last Date 05 January 2018
- UPPSC Recruitment 2018: Samiksha Adhikari / Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari Posts (465 Vacancies Opening) – Last Date 30 January 2018
- MPPSC Recruitment 2018: Forest Ranger, & Assistant Forest Conservator & Other Posts (1500+ Vacancies Opening) – Last Date 24 January 2018
- Odisha PSC Recruitment 2018: Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) Posts (2173 Vacancies Opening) – Last Date 17 January 2018
- HP PSC Recruitment 2018: Civil Judge Posts (12 Vacancies Opening) – Last Date 05 January 2018
- Assam PSC Recruitment 2018: Assistant Geologist, Conservation Officer & Lecturer Posts (187 Vacancies Opening) – Last Date 26 December To 19 Jan 2018
- TSPSC Recruitment 2018: Extension Officer & Lab Technician Posts (279 Vacancies Opening) – Last Date 24 January 2018
- PSCWB Recruitment 2017: Junior Engineers Posts – Last Date 03 January 2018
- Kerala PSC Recruitment 2017: Ophthalmic Assistant, Attender Grade II & Assistant Information Officer Posts (19 Vacancies Opening) – Last Date 03 Jan 2018
- Tripura PSC Recruitment 2017: Dental Surgeon, Sub-Inspector & Other Posts (73 Vacancies Opening) – Last Date 06 January 2018
For the post of the Geologists the educational qualification must be a Master’s Degree in the subject called Geology with the minimum of marks of second class and the candidate should have earned it from reputed or recognized college and for the Chemists the educational qualification must be in M.Sc Post graduation in Geo Chemistry that too from any recognized college.
The selection process is done by conducting the written tests. The candidate have to clear out two papers. The main thing which the candidate have to keep in mind is about the application fees. There will be some amount of fees which should be paid by the candidate while submitting the application form. The candidates those who are coming under the reserved categories will get some relaxation. The candidate will get more information when they visit the PSC Jobs website. Check the last date of filling the application form so that there is no need to regret. Those who are getting the appointment letter will have safe future.