CCRAS Recruitment 2017: Scientific Officer, Assistant & Other Posts (10 Vacancies Opening) – Last Date 45 Days from Publication
Pharmacopoeia Commission for Indian Medicine & Homoeopathy recruitment department has announced advertisement applications to recruit for the post of 10 Scientific Officer, Assistant & Other Posts.
Advt. No : 01/2017
About Vacancies :
No of Vacancies : 10 Posts
Post Name :
- Scientific Officer (Unani)/ (Inorganic Chemistry) : 02 Posts
- Assistant : 01 Post
Important Dates to Apply :
- Last Date To Submit Application form : 45 Days from the Date of Publication.
Pay Scale :
- Scientific Officer (Unani)/ (Inorganic Chemistry) : Rs. 15600-39100/- Grade Pay : Rs. 5400/-
- Assistant : Rs. 9300-34800/- Grade Pay : Rs. 4200/-
Required Qualification :
- Scientific Officer (Unani)/ (Inorganic Chemistry) : Candidates should have Post Graduated Degree in Unani/ Inorganic Chemistry from a recognized University under the Indian Medicine Central Council Act 1970(48 of 1970) and Enrolment on the Central/ State Register of Indian Medicine.
- Assistant : Candidates should have possessed Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
Required Age Limit :
- Scientific Officer (Unani)/ (Inorganic Chemistry) : 35/40 years
- Assistant : 30 years
Location : Ghaziabad (Uttar Pradesh)
Process To Apply : Through Interview.
Application Fee Process : No Fee
Process To Apply : Candidates should apply filled application form in all manners along with self attested photo copies of self Certificates, recent passport size photographs & experience certificate etc. Send to the Director In-charge, Pharmacopoeia Commission for Indian Medicine & Homoeopathy, PLIM Campus, Kamla Nehru Nagar, Post Kavi Nagar, Ghaziabad-201002 (U.P.)
Govt Job Live जैसी मिलती-जुलती फर्जी वेबसाइट से सावधान रहे! और हमेशा Type करे WWW.GOVTJOBLIVE.COM
Link Details of Advertisement and Application Form: Getting more information official recruitment notification, be sure to check this link
- Details Advertisement & Application form Link : http://www.ccras.nic.in/