BSF Recruitment 2018: Deputy Commandant & Assistant Commandant Posts (04 Vacancies Opening) – Last Date 07 May 2018
BSF Recruitment 2018 Apply For 04 Deputy Commandant & Assistant Commandant Posts : Border Security Force (BSF) recruitment department has announced advertisement applications to recruit for the post of 04 Deputy Commandant & Assistant Commandant.
Short Details About BSF Job 2017 2018
About BSF Vacancies :
No of Vacancies : 04 Posts
Post Name :
- Junior Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (Deputy Commandant): 02 Posts
- Junior Aircraft Radio Maintenance Engineer (Deputy Commandant): 01 Post
- Assistant Commandant (Logistics): 01 Post
Important Dates to Apply:
- Last Date for Submission Of Application form : 07 May 2018
Pay Scale :
- Junior Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (Deputy Commandant): Rs 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay : 6600
- Junior Aircraft Radio Maintenance Engineer (Deputy Commandant): Rs 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay : 5400
- Assistant Commandant (Logistics): Rs 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay : 5400
Required Qualification For BSF Vacancy :
- Junior Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (Deputy Commandant): Candidates should have possessed degree in Mechanical/ Electronics/ Electrical/Tele Communications/Aeronautical Engineering/Technology.
- Junior Aircraft Radio Maintenance Engineer (Deputy Commandant): Candidates should have possessed degree of B.E./B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering OR M.Sc. (Env. Science)/B.E./B.Tech (Environment Engg.).
- Assistant Commandant (Logistics): Candidates should have possessed degree in Engineering OR MBA in Material Management.
Required Age Limit As on 07.05.2018 : 35 years
Location : All India
Mode Of Selection : Through Written Test/ interview.
Application Fee Process :
- Gen/OBC: Rs 400/-
- SC/ST/Women: No fee
Candidates should make the payment of fee through IPO/Demand Draft in favour of Commandant 95 Bn BSF payable at SBI Badshapur OR Post Office Bhondsi (HR)
Process To Apply : Candidates should apply filled application form in all manners all necessary enclosures send to the Commandant 95, Bn, Bhondsi campus, near Sohna Road, Dist-Gurgaon -122102
Govt Job Live जैसी मिलती-जुलती फर्जी वेबसाइट से सावधान रहे! और हमेशा Type करे WWW.GOVTJOBLIVE.IN
Link Details of Advertisement and Application Form: Getting more information official recruitment notification, be sure to check this link:
- Detail Advertisement & Application Form Link : http://bsf.nic.in/
Know About BSF
The existence of Border Security Force was in the year 1965 on 1st December. It is coming under one of the 5 forces in Central Armed Force. The main aim of establishing this force is to provide the complete security to the borders of our country. The raising of the Border Security Force has always been an officer that too from the Indian Police Service, due to this the force is heading by the Directed General.
After the independence the security of the India’s boundaries was taken care by the local police of each state. Late Border security Force has taken the place of local police and started to provide full safety to the nation international boundaries. It is the fact that every year for the United Nation Mission, Border Security Force grants many number of personnel. BSF try hard to provide safety to every state in every manner. Even it is seen that during the time of Gujarat earthquake this force is the first who have reached to provide safety to the public.
The career in Border Security Force is very safe and many candidates are trying to get into this field. To the following ranks the recruitments are being done such as General Duty cadre, Communication set-up and head Constable. The age limit differs in each post. The minimum age limit is considered to be 18 years and the maximum age limit is considered to be 23 years. The educational qualification is the important thing and the candidate should have passed certification of +10 and +12 that too should be from the recognized university. Those who have the reserve categories certificate will get some relaxations. The candidate can get all information from the BSF site.